Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What a weekend!


Mama, Daddy, Ash, Brandon, Madison, Big Al, and Levi came to visit this weekend! This was the first time they saw the house and we were so happy to have them stay at the Rogerson Bed and Breakfast. We spent time at the beach, playing with the dogs, and relaxing. This was mama, daddy and al's first trip to FLAMING AMY'S BURRITO BARN! I even took them to see where I work. Unfortunately these are the only pictures I took from the weekend...but you know mom and Big Al, their cameras are full of photos that I'm sure they'll share!


Jinx couldn't wait to get to the beach!


Miss Madison would rather be in the AC.


Like mother- like daughter


Levi enjoyed the beach! He played great in the water!

1 comment:

  1. Those are precious little pups! I miss my Gantt family so much! Tell the girls I said hello :)

    ReplyDelete