Friday, March 2, 2012

Ultra Sound - 24 Weeks

 We had our 2nd ultra sound last week at 24 weeks.  Everything looked great!  They double checked the size of baby Rogerson's kidneys.  They still measured within range.  The ultra sound technician said she thought everything looked fine.  We go back to the doctor next week to hear what he has to say. We are so thankful our baby is a healthy growing boy. I will also go for my glucoma test next week (which I dread).  I can't believe I am almost 25 weeks!  It is starting to fly by.

We have been getting thing ready around the house.  We bought a new vacuum (on sale at target) to combat the dog fur when we have our little one crawling around.  I love it and have been vacuuming everyday. 

Major work has been done on the nursery.  My amazing husband surprised me when I got back from Florida trip.  He had finished painting the walls, shampooed the carpet, put the crib together, and staged the room with some of the baby bedding.  I couldn't believe how good it looks.  I am so lucky to have a helpful husband! Now we just need to paint the furniture, hang the curtains, finish the baby bedding, and recover a glider (thanks Cindy!)

We also found out last week our nephew is going to be a BOY!  My sister is pregnant and due 5 weeks behind me.  I am so thankful to have someone to share this journey with.  I am excited our boys will be able to play together and grow up together.  Can't wait to meet her little firefighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment