Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Here we are at 39 1/2 weeks.  We are now on the home stretch.  The nurse at the doctors office today sang us a song about how close we were :).  We first had the BPP which was an ultra sound to make sure the baby looked healthy and strong.  Thankful he did!  We saw his heart, liver, kidneys, spine, elbows, hands and feet.  It was hard to see his profile because he is so crammed in my belly.  Lance was able to see his face.  I felt like Rachel on "Friends" because he looked like a blob to me!  He was even practicing breathing.  We could see his diaphram moving back and forth.

My blood pressure was slightly high again so they sent me to have blood work done to make sure I am still not preclamptic.  I think I just have white coat syndrome.  I hadn't progressed any this week.  My weight was the same and I was still at 3 cm.  Dangit!  Lance and I have been walking about 2-4 miles everynight!  The doctors think he will be in the low 8lbs.  We shall see if they are correct.

We are set for an induction Saturday the 16th at 7am.  I can't wait for the day to be here so we can hold baby boy in our arms! 

No comments:

Post a Comment