Thursday, January 19, 2012

 Here are the prego pictures so far.  I'm starting to get a little bump.  We forgot to take month 3 although I'm sure there wasn't much change from month 2. 

I posted here that I have been feeling the baby move for a couple of weeks.  The past couple of nights I have felt the baby move more and more and thought that maybe Lance would be able to feel it as well.  He has been dying to feel the baby.  So last night while we were laying on the couch watching tv, Lance put his hand on my belly.  The baby started moving a lot and Lance felt the little thumper!  I wish I had a picture of Lance's face.  His reaction is something I will never forget.  I am trying to savor all these firsts because I know they will go by all too quickly.  I'm so thankful to have a husband that is supportive and excited about this journey.  What a great daddy he will be!


1 comment:

  1. I keep reading all these posts and saying, "AWWWWW!" I'm so excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet the little guy. :) :)

    ReplyDelete