Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thumper

Right after New Years I traveled to Dallas Texas for a conference for work.  On the last flight back as I was resting quietly in my seat I felt a little "thump" in my belly.  I wondered if it was the baby but brushed it off as gas.  I told Lance about the "thump" and he just smiled and said confidently, "it's the baby."  I have felt several "thumps" ever since in my lower abdomen.  It is exciting to start feeling movement.  It feels more and more real everyday. 

Since we told the world I am pregnant I have been getting multiple questions and comments.  I am sure there will be many more in the future.  Here is a list of the most common....

How are you feeling? (EVERYONE asks this)
When are you due?
Is it a boy or girl?
Did you plan this or was it an accident (this is rude!)
What are you naming it?
How are you decorating the nursery.


No comments:

Post a Comment