Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Aren't these girls the sweetest you've ever seen?  They really do love each other, now I have proof!


 Zoe thinks the toy box is her bed.  She is in for a rude awakening when baby boy Rogerson comes.


This dog could sleep anywhere. Even if that means standing up.
 

It's Valentines Day.  I hate this day.  We don't really celebrate this day in our household.  I mean don't you think you should show your loved ones you love them everyday?  Don't you think you should tell them everyday?  It's silly to waste money on cut flowers that will die in a day.  I keep chocolate on hand anyway...who needs to buy that weird chocolate that comes in a box?

Anywho since this is Valentines Day I thought I would take a little time to write a post about the things I love right now in my life.

I love my husband.  I love that he respects me, loves me, trusts me, is smart, funny, and handsome.  I love that he is going to be a great father.  I love that we get to spend our lives together.   I love that we can talk for hours on end.  I love that we have fun together!

I love this baby boy on the way.  I love that my belly is beginning to expand.  I love that I am over the  morning sickness hump.  I love that I can feel him move (lots!).  I love that we will have a new and exciting addition to our family.

I love maternity pants!  Thank you stretchy material!

I love that we have a strong support system.  I love that I have a great mom and dad that have always loved me and guided me.  I love that I have great sisters that will be great aunts!  I'm thankful for Lance's family and that they are so excited about the baby.  I love our family!

I'm thankful for getting to spend a week in Florida with my mom.  I love that we can be creative together, shop together, talk together, or relax together.  I love that she pampers me.  I love that she teaches and guides me.  I love that she loves me no matter what.

I love my girls Jinx and Zoe.  I love Zoe's playful spirit.  I love that Jinx guards me every second of the day.  I love that they keep us active or snuggle when it's time to be calm.

I love our church and the friends and family we have there.

I love our God and the beautiful earth He created.  I'm amazed everyday by His glorious world.  I'm especially loving this 70+ degree weather.

I love oranges (A LOT for some reason right now).

I love my iphone...we would be lost somewhere in Florida without it.

Happy Love Day. Who do you love?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment