Wednesday, April 4, 2012

28 Weeks

This past Thursday we had our 28 week drs appointment. It was routine: everything looked healthy. We saw Dr Foyles for the first time and we really liked her. She seemed more personable and thorough than some of the other drs. We listened to the baby's heartbeat and he had the hiccups. It was so cute. The dr said it was a good sign and means everything is wired correctly. It is always a relief to hear baby boy is healthy. I gained a lot of wait since the last appointment and the dr told me to exercise more. I think the baby had a major growth spurt last week because I am not as exhausted this week and my belly is finally starting to show more. We will start going to the dr every 2 weeks now. The baby is moving a lot! It is such a strange and wonderful feeling. I'm glad Lance can feel him move too ...you can even see my entire belly move sometimes! Lance has been reading him books at night do he can get use to his voice. I have been trying to sing him lullabys. We can't wait till he is actually in our arms.... Until then I am trying to savor every sweet moment of this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment